Are you in the Dallas-Fort Worth Texas area? Or has the metroplex been on your bucket list to visit this holiday season? Well, look no further because I have found 16 of the hottest holiday events in the DFW metroplex just for YOU!
As a native of North Texas, I absolutely LOVE the holiday attractions here. This is just a short list of everything that is happening. If I typed the whole list, you would literally be reading for weeks on end!
To make it easier for you, I have attached all the links to each event so you can get all the necessary information needed for your adventure.
- Prairie Lights | Grand Prairie, TX
- Enchant Christmas (Fair Park) | Dallas, TX
- Interlochen Lights | Arlington, TX
- Christmas at the Gaylord | Grapevine, TX
- Legacy West | Plano, TX
- Holiday in the Park at Six Flags | Arlington, TX
- Decorator’s Warehouse | Arlington, TX (#1 Texas Christmas store)
- Zoo Lights at Dallas Zoo | Dallas, TX
- Holiday at the Arboretum | Dallas, TX
- Texas Christkindl Market | Arlington, TX
- The Galleria Grand Tree | Dallas, TX
- Gift of Lights at Texas Motor Speedway | Fort Worth, TX
- Christmas in the Stockyards | Fort Worth, TX
- The Nutcracker by the Texas Ballet Theater | Dallas, TX
- Sensory Friendly Nutcracker Performance | Dallas, TX
- AT&T Discovery District | Dallas, TX
All of these events are very family friendly and, of course, Instagram worthy! Don’t forget to get as many pictures and videos as you can whenever you attend these amazingly memorable attractions! I know that I will try to go to as many events possible this season!